Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving into my new apartment..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Faded_0ut, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Ok lets start this off, I could possibly be getting approved for a new apartment. Its on the second floor of a house. The house is split into two units first floor and second floor. the landlord looks decently old 55+ i would say, and he has a very strict rule of no smoking. The place is pretty mint, mad windows and vent fan in the kitchen, im wondering if you guys this i would get away with smoking inside the house since its never really been smoked in before. I dont care about smoking cigs outside because i dont really want my house smelling like that anyway.

but i figured if i used the following things i should be ok leave some feedback :smoke:
    1: obviously keeping windows open when done smokeing/while smokeing
    2: Mechanical Air Exchange like a air purifier or a negative ion generators.
    3:smokeless ashtrays
    4: fabreeze/glade auto sprayers/plugins
    5:potpourri
    6:dehumidifiers if they help with smoke
    and finally thinking about getting a vape since there smokeless?

am i thinking to far into this? or is this a good start

its a really nice place if it needs be i wont smoke inside. But you know as a stoner you have to find someway around it :smoke::smoke:

2. I suggest having a room where you smoke, and don't smoke in any room but that room. Put some air fresheners, vents, or anything else you think will get rid of the smell.

3. thats what i was planning on doing, we do share a common hallway, but they have those under door draft stoppers and im pretty sure i can weather strip haha

4. Lots of ventilation will be your best bet, then you wont have to clean up the aftermath smell as much. Keep your peices nice and clean too, they can stink of not washed regularly

5. ^ My apartment is non-smoking, but my roommates and I set up a smoking room with a fridge/freezer, microwave, big screen tv, xbox, gamecube, comfy furniture set up in a circle, ect... and we only smoke in this room unless its 4/20. We have never gotten in trouble with the land lord and the room stays fresh, we have two windows with fans that have exhaust options we just keep on 24/7. Good luck man, and I would also say get youself a nice vape such as the Da Buddha, my roommates and i split the cost of one and it stays on the coffee table in front of the main couch facing the tv.

6. I've been planning on setting this up when I move out. :D Nice setup.

7. Thanks man, I probably spend more time in our chill room then my own room where i sleep, it is a great investment of space.

I bet you can't wait to move out haha I know I couldn't. I hope you get approved man.

8. Invest in Ozium, and/or incense/candles. Unless you get it all up in your vents, smoke rises so since you're on the top floor, it shouldn't be too bad.

9. like you said so yourself, just get a vape. don't have to worry about smell

10. I got booted from the first place i moved out into because of smoking.. had to pay off the lease $1800...

But I haven't gotten in trouble at this new place, 2 of the three apartments in the building have smokers soooo...

For me, I'd check out the neighbors and see if they're sketch...

I'm more worried about someone snitching then maintenance knocking at the door during a sesh

11. ozium alot of people told me that its what they use in hospitals right? im not new to smoking by far, but this is the first place where doing it could be a problem. just trying to take the right steps you know? the apartment isnt huge, and the living room dosnt have a door. so id say if we smoke it would have to be in the bedroom which has a door. also has a door to the bathroom with an exhaust fan. i was looking at carbon filters but i doubt he wants me putting holes in his walls :X

12. the landlord lives a couple towns over, and the tennants below from what i figured out is a young couple 25-30 no kids

13. If your vaporizing then you aren't smoking and also not breaking the rules.

14. You can use Ozium for anything, it very strong and kills just about any odor, fast. You can buy it online at Amazon or just go to a local CVS/Walgreens/etc. Headshops should carry it too.