Moving into a new place

Discussion in 'Security' started by 0hexplodebudz, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Okay, so i'm college-aged and I'm transferring to another school this fall. I grew last year in my small apt, in the closet with CFL's, but there I knew everyone in my neighborhood, and our land-lady lived in Fl. and we just sent her a money order every month, and no one was on lease. Worked fine. Now My roommate and I are wanting to upgrade to a full room (1000 watt HPS, 8 or so plants).

However, we're moving to an area where we don't know anyone, we technically aren't employed by any employer, and we can barely afford deposit and rent for the first month. I've never actually rented my own place, but any tips as to going about this safely? I'm currently looking at various places, and the end of this week ill be heading up to check places out. How long should you wait after moving in to start? How can I bypass the employment questons? Obv after about 3-4 months, our plants will be our rent-maker. I'm also having to go about this with my mom not knowing what I'll be doing to pay for rent later, but my dad does. Anyone had to deal with a situation like this for growing?

2. talk to your pontentially new neighbours. try to get a feel for the neighbourhood. don't start growing till u know few people there. let them give u the lowdown on the occupants.