Moving from my parents, to a flat/appartment.

Discussion in 'Security' started by RiZL, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Dunno if this is the right place for this topic, so apologies in advance.

Question is:

My parents have had the house on the market for around a year now(very slow housing market in uk atm) and we now have a potential offer (they're okay with me growing) I have lights, and set up a grow room. Would it be worth me starting the 3 seeds I have or waiting a few months until I move to my own place?

I will have around a month and a half(maybe even 2 months) before I need to start moving things.

Additional question: Is it possible/worth it to get started and then move the plants to the new place? or is it not worth the risk?

I live in the UK so its not as strict as some countries, but any advice anyone can give would be helpful

Extra info:
    Lighting: 600w HPS w/ reflector and 600w ballast
    strains i have are: Big Buddah seeds Cheesy Dick. G13 labs Blueberry Gum and CH9 Seeds Green Bud.

-Rizzle
    keep toking blades :wave::cool:

2. bumpppp

3. I would personally wait man, if you have enough bud to use until then or either buy some, that would probably be for the best. Getting caught isn't the biggest problem but actually moving the plant might be a pain and cause a lot of un-needed stress on her. So i'd just wait till you move, but if you can't just do what you want.

4. Thanks man, yeah i was worried about it causing stress problems.

Ill just get everything i need ready instead :D

5. I'd be more worried about rizzle being stressed. I've moved grows before, it sucks. Especially when the landlord meets you at your car when you're moving in. "Can I help you carry anything up?" "Ummm.... well, how about... this bag here." As I pray that the box next to the bag containing a crazy sativa 14 weeks into flower doesn't smell too much.

Anyway, it's always best to go through your grow with as few disruptions as possible. It's easier on you and it's easier on the plants. I don't know how traffic laws in the UK work, but there is nothing worse than getting pulled over when you have a flowering plant in the back. I dodged a lot of bullets that summer, and all I can say is: NEVER AGAIN.

EDIT: Oh, I just looked at the dates, probably not relevant for the OP anymore, but oh well.

6. Haha, yeah a little late, but its all good info for if i move again.

I'm glad to say, i had a few very close friends who helped me with it, & helped me set it back up asap & she's was harvested around 2 weeks ago, now dried and curing nicely.

also started on my new grow, and now that ive got some experience im going for 5 ladies this time round.