moving from indoor to outdoor

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by elitenoobuk, Jun 30, 2009.

1. hello gc i am currently growing lowryders and all is going brillaintly cant complain except they are getting taller than i anticipated but that a different matter anywyays over in the uk we are having some brilliant weather 24c and humidity about 50% i was jsut wondering because im growing indoors could i shift my plants out in the day light? i know the sun is far better than any bulb you can buy but will my plants adjust and take it in thier stride if i give them 8 hrs of natural sun and 12 hours of cfl?
    thanks

2. bump
    anyone?

3. Yea dude I would, I did it when my plants were young. I can't do it anymore cause they are big and very regonizable lol. I wish I still could though. They'll be fine with the light adjustment, the only concern is bugs. Once you move a plant thats outside indoors the few pests it has will take off like crazy, usually spidermites is the most common pest.

Are you going to bud them inside or outside?

4. they are budding as we speak got white hairs sprouting everywhere:hello: thats why i wondered if was ok to move outside? i just wanted to take advantage of the good weather we have over here (we dont get alot) lol
    thanks

5. Oh nice is it an autoflowering strain?

6. yeh its a lowryder i got them becuase first grow so i wanted something easy and small but they have out grown my box so had to emergency lst lol but has worked really well surprosed at how tall they got really maybe i got lucky lol not had any problems so far but then again ive pretty muvh let it do its own thing its a plant not rocket science thats the way i see it