Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving from California to Oregon?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by orbweaver, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Hi - I'm an mmj patient in California. It was not difficult to get approved here. The doctor at MediCann accepted the referral letter from my chiropractor and there was relatively little fuss.

I may be moving to Oregon this summer (Portland). Is it harder to get approved there? What can I expect? 

do you have any of the OREGON qualifying medical conditions????????

Remember, OREGON is not California with 'a pot doc at every corner passing out green cards for a few bucks a pop'...they will want to see your REAL medical records and examine you.

good luck

3. It's a lot harder in Oregon! I couldn't qualify because cannabis prevents my migraines and I haven't had one in years due to daily use of cannabis! I refuse to quit and suffer even one unnecessary migraine, even to get legal in a state where I have family!

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  4. Couldn't you just lie?

5. "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"
    Granny's Granddad- Rev. John Schwabenland

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well, here, the doctor accepted my referral letter with diagnosis from my chiropractor. The same thing won't work there? 

• Like Like x 1

no.

8. Huh. May be a reason to move to Vancouver (WA) instead of Portland. This is how I control the pain and stiffness from my really vague, "they don't know what it is yet" autoimmune issue that is probably fibromyalgia, as well as my horrific beyond horrific fibroid-induced menstrual cramps. My regular doctors don't seem to take these things very seriously.