Moving flowering plants (2 wks left) outside

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MoreBudzForMe, Apr 3, 2008.

1. I was watching that THSEEDs grow video with that fat guy. They said that when there was two weeks of flowering left, that they would increas the light to 14/10 or 16/8 or some such thing without any negative effects, infact they said the added light made the plants budds fill in real nice and dense.

I was wondering if that was true. It does make sense that if there was only two weeks left, it would be better for the plant to finish what it started, evolutionary wise that is. And it makes sense that more light equals bigger yeilds.

If this is true, then I will be moving all my plants outside to make room for more plants inside and hopfully the Sun light will be better (outdoors has a better high IMO). And since my plants will be outside for only two weeks, less chance of getting busted hurt and everything else, plus supposidly bigger yields.

If you have actually tried this then I would like to hear from you, plz:wave:.