Moving Day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FluidMotion, May 10, 2011.

1. The time has come for my plants to move outside from their 3 week red solo cup lives. I'm gunna try to move my first one out over the next 2-3 days to test the waters, the rest should follow over the next week.

This being my first grow, I'm a little nervous something might go wrong.. animals/bugs trying to eat her or being overpowered by the sun are my two biggest fears. My plan of action thus far was to give them all 6 hours of sunlight tomorrow and bring em back inside, then plant em the day after (I wish I could do it the right way and expose em to sun little by little, but because I live in a dorm and with my parents in the summer, thats not possible). I'm going to home depot or agway (I heard agway has better supplies for MJ cultivation) as well to pick up some miracle gro soil (unless anyone knows a better soil?), which should give them all the nutes they need for a few weeks till I buy some nutes.

Also, I was planning on pissing around the plants to keep animals away and leaving some soap out to keep bugs away. Does my plan sound good so far? Am I missing anything? Thanks for reading and any help you can give is much appreciated =]

PS: My plants are all currently somewhere between their 3rd to 5th sets of leaves.

2. I'm about to leave for home depot/agway.. Anyone? Please just throw me the name of a soil to buy

3. Promix is better than mg.