Moving Day! New Growroom!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CrazyPineApple, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Hello all, I just finished my new growroom. What do you all think? It is much better than my cab out in the garage. Im still waiting on the mylar for the walls, but everything else is in. Here are some pics for all to see:

moving day007.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Im using a 1000w HPS for both veg and flower, I have 2 70cfm fans and 1 110cfm fan for circulation and a 600cfm fan for exaust. The big plant in the pic is at 130 days old from seed, and 99 days into flowering. The 2 smaller ones are 53 days old from seed and 23 days into flowering(but still no signs of showing sex.) They are all Nirvana Swiss Cheese. Im going to start some Nirvana White Castle in the next few days.

3. nice man, how big is the room?

4. It is 59" long, 25" wide and 8' tall. There is a shelf at 6', so the actual grow space is about 65"x59"x25"

5. I just went to checkthe mail and look what I found! 10 White Castle seeds! I'll be starting germination tonight with 4 of them.
    moving day035.jpg

6. nice, how many plants are you going to be growing?

7. Im gonna try for as many as I can. I think 10 plants in 5 gal. buckets will fit nicely. When my swiss cheese babies finally show sex I'm going to take some clones. Im gonna clone some of the white castle as well.

8. Nice!! Pullin up a chair. Looks like you got some serious equipment. :eek:

9. Thanks Shaggy. The cab just wasnt working. 95 degrees with the light on and 30 with it off. Now I have a constant 79 degrees and 47% RH. Now all I need is a MH for veg and I'll be all set. :smoking:

10. Lol. I bet with that big mother of a 1000watt light you got!!! :eek: :D

11. I wanted 2 400w HPS, but I got a 1000w balast, bulb and hood for only $100. I just couldnt pass that up.

12. Damn. Thats a killer deal dude!!! I wouldnt have turned that down either for that price. :eek:

13. For sure. It is nice to be friends with the owner of a dispensary...:D

14. Very very nice. I would love to live in Colorado. I go out that way once a year out to Pagosa Springs to a buddy of mines house to go snowboarding every year in Feb.

Looking forward to seeing how that 1000watter does. :smoke:

15. Nice .....i must stop in here from time 2 time ....great job...I like 2 use 3 gal. pots u can fit a few more in there with them...... i'm subed now so see u later.

16. For sure Shaggy, I love Pagosa. I go through there every couple months on my way to Durango. Where do you go riding at, Purgatory?

Thanks Bob, I thought about 3 gal pots, but with the height of the room, I want some Monsters in there. I might cut back the number of plants and do 3-4 15 gal buckets.

I've been cleaning out my attic crawl-space to make room for my exhaust ducts, and I found this:
    IMG00129-20091208-1406.jpg
    113 grams of Northern Lights trim and popcorn buds from my last crop. Making some Butter with it now:D

Attached Files:

17. Here it is! Green Buttery Goodness. Any ideas on what to make with it?
    IMG00131-20091208-1449.jpg

18. Wolf Creek. Yeah I fly into Durango and we drive in to Pagosa. My buddy has a cabin up on top of one of the mountains just out side of Pagosa. Maybe we can meet up when we go in Feb.? It would be cool to meet a fellow blade and we could smoke down of course. :D :smoke:

19. Brownies!!! :D

20. #20 CrazyPineApple, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    Wolf Creek is pretty badass, Ive only been there once or twice, but I love the quality of their snow.

I did decide to go with the browinies, and they turned out amazing! :hippie: Here's some pics of the progress, I had some "helpers" too.

Getting Ready...
    Brownies003.jpg
    1 1/2 cups potent cannabutter
    Brownies002.jpg
    The Batter getting ready to go in to baking pans
    Brownies004.jpg
    My 2 Helpers
    Brownies006.jpg

Brownies007.jpg
    Getting ready for the oven
    Brownies008.jpg

Brownies013.jpg