Moving clones outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smurfdoggie dog, May 8, 2016.

1. I recently planted a lot of clones i moved them from inside to out side and now they are budding way to early How do i make them veg again HELP Me somebody please to many to waste .I never in counter

• Like Like x 1
  2. More of a bump than a reply. Im facing the sane issue howver these days are getting longer so i assume theyll reveg. My cookies clone was flowering and now its shooting out 1 and 3 sided leaves everywhere
    [​IMG]

Stoners journey to cannabis

• Like Like x 1
  3. It'll usually take till the middle of June before reveg is well enough under way to really show.. Depends just how deep in flower the plants got..
    Solar dusk till dawn or even a yard flood light can be enough to hold them in veg against flowering for early setout.. The big Nor Cal growers will hang 1000 watt lamps over the plants to get them started outside early..
    Run the lights till the 1st week of June..
    [​IMG]
    My own 15 clones under some solar lights..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. What do you mean? When i got this clone it started flowering and now all the flowers have somewhat dissapeared.. you can notice a little something between the nodes but yeah... the clones i put out way too early seem to have zero growth at all. Im assuming theyre starting the reveg process as the buds arent making any progress?

Stoners journey to cannabis

5. Pics?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk