Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving, but with options.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k3s, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I may potentially move into a new house. I just turned 18 and live with the 'rents. I plan to live at home while i go to school. But i have two options, a room which is a little bigger, probably a few feet, but it shares a wall with what would be my parents room and the windows for both rooms are on the same side. Then another room which is across from my parents room, but is rather isolated and has a window facing the opposite side. If you were in my situation which room would you pick?

2. room that they can less likey catch you smoking in

3. fosho

4. ehhh does not matter long as you got that roof over you head

5. I am glad i have a roof over my head, helps me focus on school and my ultimate goal of going to a great graduate school. I was just curious as to what people would pick.

6. u just turned 18 but you have been registered for almost a year :eek:

7. I wouldnt want a room next to my parent becuase of the weed, and you might hear them fucking...:eek:

8. I have the next to and sharing a wall part. I don't have to worry about the pot too much myself since they don't bother me and I don't smoke in their house I'd go for the bigger one myself since I like to have a lot of space for my shit

9. Take the bigger room, and do not smoke in the house. You will get caught, it is only a matter of time.