Moving back to Europe

Discussion in 'General' started by Amped, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Put yourself in my shoes for a second, due to family issues my dad probably has to go back to live in Hungary. I'm in my final year of high school at the moment living in Canada, I can speak Hungarian but cannot write or read at all. Even my speech is far from fluent.

I have no idea what we are going to do, maybe my mom and I will stay until I can finish school, but either way my family can't be apart. Man, this is going to suck, but life moves on right. If I move back it will feel shitty, coming from Canada to what I almost consider a third world country. I guess I could finish college and decide to stay on my own, but I don't think I'd be ready to live completely alone, parents living across the world.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, just need to let some shit out (even though im being really general here as well).

What would your thoughts be, how would you view all this and what would you make of it?

2. Europe is Life my friend. I'm moving to Germany next wednesday. It's a Truly happy place, complete opposite of America.

3. It's an opportunity, I think.

But finish highschool first, like you said. Then move to Hungary and join your dad.

I'm sure life will be BETTER, not worse.

4. Look on the bright side, it'll make you tougher in the end.

I'm sure I would feel way different if my parents lived on another continent.

5. i heard Hungarian girls can suck a mean dick

6. Well I don't live in America :smoke: A lot of people from Hungary complain and come to Canada, idunno I truly believe Canada is way better.

I'm not sure it would be better, I mean I can't read/write, I wouldn't be able to go to College, idunno it's just so different.

It really sucks when shit like this happens, but yeah I guess it would make me tougher. I can't imagine transitioning from Canada to Hungary though, seems like a totally different world that I would not be content with.

7. Is Hungary a part of the EU? If so you can go to college at an EU school maybe somewhere that is heavy on English like England or Spain..

Take this opportunity in.. it's rare and brilliant. You could do so much. Budapest I hear is one of the most beautiful amazing cities. Why not get a train pass and a friend and spend a while backpacking across Europe? YOU CAN DO THAT. Don't complain- look at all the great things you can do and make them happen :) Seriously.. this is not a bad thing, you're just making it into a negative. It's not like you have cancer or your wife is beatin on you- those are actual bad things.. so dont make lemons out of lemonade.

8. Duuude no way bro. Dont leave us here. Canada is the shit. What part of canada you from?
    Im from mississauga.

9. #9 Ralta, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    :laughing:

No, really...:laughing::laughing::laughing::confused:

And then I read it again...:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

edit; just to clarify, not at your German plans, but at your misapprehensions

10. Well I definitely can't do that considering I haven't even had a job yet, therefore I have no money. I'd say its a bad thing, moving to a country that I can almost say I "hate". I was born there and we came to Canada to try and live a better life. Yeah I guess positives can come from this but so far all I see is the negative, I don't want to leave my life here in Canada, especially not right when i'm finishing high school and planning to go to college.

York Region, you probably live around an hour away from me :smoke:

11. True true.
    Well what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

12. its unfortunate they did not have the technology during his lifetime to diagnose and treat Nietzsche's neurological issues. Then he could've grown up to be Dirtydingus.:)