Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving away

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IloveyouMJ, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Ok so my friends moving away tomorrow so me and a bunch of other guys decided to surprise him by going over to his place with 10 grams and burning him ... he knows we are going over but doesn't know about the 10gs should be a good night

2. you sir...are a good friend. props to you!

3. Damn bro , make sure you stay in contact

4. Will do if I'm around a computer if not I will update later tonight or tomorrow

5. nobody has ever done something awesome like that to me before... i'm usually the one going to friends' house smokin THEM up...

6. All my friends are super nice/chill on peoples birthdays we will do the same thing :) but I'm heading out now il update later

7. damn that sucks bruh. that would suck if one of my best friends moved away

8. Maybe smoke half and send him on his way with 5g to tide him over, cause he won't have a dealer.

9. he'll be stoked bro! I just moved away like 3 months ago and I'm going back to visit I'n a week for a week :)..

10. #10 IloveyouMJ, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    update: ok so we are all having fun we blazed like 3 grams or so in one session then went and got fast food then burned again but here is were it got bad we are walking back to my house because my parents were out and I'm texting my friend telling him i was really high and stuff and how he missed out then i hit send with out checking who i was sending it to... I sent it to my mom -_- so she calls me and I have to act normal because she's anti drugs now (didn't used to be) and i had to tell her it was someone else and that they took my phone and sent that so I wouldn't get in trouble..

But other than that it was a good night oh and my mom believed me :D still have a little head buzz going on right now