Moving at light speed and not knowing it

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Headhunterpipes, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Straight up ,,, we are hauling ass.... Getting sucked along at light speed .
    Its the whole galaxy too.
    Its called the Great Attractor .. like a piece of steel to a giant magnet .
    We are the piece of steel and Laniakea Supercluster, is the magnet ……..

Well the old saying everything is going some place ,,, is more like everything is going to one place ,,,
    Great Attractor - Wikipedia

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I feel I'm rolling East at 500mph or is that 1/4 mile a second

its why I toke

to forget such dribble

cheers/

3. Well magnetism is one of the main forces in this universe so yes

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. the universe is expanding at the rate of the speed of light..means we can catch the beginnings and ends of something perfectly..

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Heck, I don't feel noth'n.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Not quite. The estimate of how fast our galaxy is moving towards the Great Attractor is about 600 km/sec. The speed of light is about 300,000 km/sec. So more like 0.2% the speed of light.

The rate of expansion is an average of 70 km/sec/megaparsec. In order for the rate of expansion between 2 objects to be equal the speed of light, they'd have to be about 13.9 billion light years apart. The universe is not expanding at the speed of light.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Cheers

Sent from my SM-J530F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. This is my favorite space vid.

9. Whats at the End of the universe?

A brick wall?

Whats on the other side of the brick wall?

Infinity is a mind blowing concept.

j

10. 1 of the only things that makes my brain hurt thinking about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Well, that, and women.

j

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just goes to show... gravity sucks! :mad2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. yet anything else is unfathomable! A end to the universe there cannot be. And then in second place, death. My brain just cannot comprehend, an end..

14. I like this one

15. The universe is like the shore of an island in n dimensions (We aren't sure how many, yet, but we know it's at least 5, and probably at least 7... and some think as many as 21 (At least that was the consensus in 2002. I don't really keep up on general science). Like the shore of an island, we can walk the entirety of it and never come to an 'end'.

Some physicists believe there's an infinite number of other universes (called 'membranes'), each separated by a difference in their physical laws that makes crossing over into them not only impossible but inconceivable. Like, if you were to enter a universe where the size of electrons were different than here, there would be a cataclysm of proportions beyond our wildest imaginations. It's my pet theory that it is that which brought about the Big Bang: two membranes touched, and the rest is history -- well cosmology, actually. :geek:

Or maybe the Creator made it all in seven days. Who knows? (How long is a 'day' to the Almighty, anyway?)

Man -- these are gooood cookies! I better not eat a second one. I might invent a new religion or something. Fuuuuck :goodnight:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Infinity is a subject that you can't contain closure with unless you embrace...that you are working with this infinity in this moment..and that with your actions you will see that from a modest start...based on time..or an awareness of the now soul.. the reasons for being are wondrous and being alive is amazing..the real reason why I am posting this is to show..that novelty...can come from nothing..

The most of the IQ..155 here..is a reason for being which is perfect besides itself..the itself..is of course a feeling..but its the things that we do and demonstrate..that are caught up in the infinity..or an infinite knot..

The true reason for this broadcast...is to show my IQ..on the place where it must be displayed..

So the real reason for being honest...IS that i must do something..and then therefore I judge myself..and am judged by others...and I judge other people too..

With the new rework in mind..we can come to terms with the idea..that we are always cusping on infinity!

Infinity is boundless...and at some point a miracle must be made to be exactly the portion of the awareness of the additional instrument of this particular cause way..

Roit..is Roit,.,and all rites are a riot I see..we always want to lend more meaning to things..this means we are an expanding awareness...with individual units..exploring through the universe..or even the multiverse...we usually want something new..but something we can see..or recognize...we want a miracle in between the lines..so that dreams come true..and hopes are stayed alive!

The analog..or otherwise digital universe...the awareness of each thing is key..

But a better question is..Why are there hidden things? Why can I knot have atonement right now?

Why would I even accuse you of something I didn't do?

Well the truth is what's is the highest..

And I think the idea of something new...is equal to a miracle!

17. So novelty is a miracle..but we can conjecture...that it is a wave..with fundamental dynamics...with releasing boundless energy..fusion is a legal surgery..a strocking of the clock..so to speak..

So we see that the time wave...has a net 0 and 1 balance...which is that the things that are not in existence yet..are rated as zeros...and the things that are available to us now are 1s..

The whole one thing is a giant dynamo..of epic proportions...and within each of us is a Holy Grail for truth..fun love and youth! Each of us has an inner child..and within that type of capulet I play!