Moving 7 hours away..

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by ty14, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I'm moving 7 hours away from my hometown and i'm looking for a good looking car that has some masculine qualities to it, gets good gas mileage, and is fast.. SO far i think my best option is a cobalt ss.. Opinions on that?

2. Cobalts r shit. Utter shit.

Imapala ss wuld be better.

3. Whats wrong with the cobalt ss's? I like the fact that the impala ss's shut down to 4 cylinders..

4. the cobalt ss is a good car.

5. vw golf 1.8 T

6. I think you forgot to read the whole post. This car has no masculine qualities whatsoever.

7. Yea i'm wanting something quick that looks good and actually manly looking.. Not a straight up ricer hybrid looking car..

8. Choose 2, and only 2.

9. #9 SYRE, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    I disagree, i see some really aggressive looking vdubs on the road on a nearly daily basis.

OP: idk what kind of budget you're working with, but here are some suggestions:

Mistubishi Lancer Evo (theyre pretty expensive tho)

Nissan Sentra Se-r Spec V (the '07 and newer models looks kinda gay
    though, idk what nissan was thinking lol)

Subaru wrx sti (newer ones look less ricey than theyre elders)

Acura RSX type s

oh yea and the new honda accords look pretty sexy in my opinion.

10. dude get an audi who doesnt look good in 1 of those

11. The lancer evo's are tight as hell but they're always a little high.. I'm lookin in the price range of no more than 20,000... How do they get good gas mileage with awd?

12. Subie WRX/STI
    Toyota Supra Mark IV
    Audi S4
    Dodge Charger

13. and a cobalt does??

the ss is a quick car, but they're not masculine cars at all.

14. No, just because the VWs are never masculine does not make the colbalt masculine by default. Neither are in my opinion (but to each his own).

I have only ever driven a 68' Mustang. It had no problem being a masculine car.

15. I think the cobalt ss's look good.. I was wanting some opinions on them.. They're pretty quick too aren't they?

16. Small gas tank is bad as you'll be filling up more often. And the 23/29 is for the naturally aspirated engine. Try that with the turbo or supercharged one and you'll get 18 at best. And you say you want a fast car, so obviously you'll drive pretty quickly using even more gas.

17. I want a fast car because i'll be driving on the interstate quite a bit with 80 mph speed limits.. And plus if anyone messes with me i wanna step on the accelerator a bit :D

18. I drive a Ford Expedition, which is far from fast. And it has no troubles going 80mph on the interstate. And I don't know where you live, but the speed limit on the interstate is 70.