Movin On

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, May 9, 2022.

1. Me An My Husband Been Talkin Lately An We Both Kinda Gettin Tired Of America An Wanna Move Too A Different Country.

I Been Informed That One Of My Top Choices Australia Really Hard To Get Into Asa Family But My Boo From Ireland We Might Go There Or Maybe Canada IDK We Haven't Decide Where Yet We Still In The Early Phase Of It All.

We Both Nomads By Nature An Don Like Stayin In One Place Long.We Been Here For Years Tho An We Think Our Kids Would Love Too See More Of The World Too.

Anyone Have Any Good Ideas Of Places That Would Be Nice To Chill At An Raise A Family Indefinetly?

We Not Even Really 100 On If We Goin Or Not But I Wanna. Still Got Alotta Thinkin To Do Tho. IDK We Might Even Just Chose A Different State Lol I Love Arizona Alot Too. But I Wanna See The World At Some Point.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  2. My ex and I still want to move to Spain (we're talking about getting back together, but there's side pieces I gotta work out).
    Or she wants me in peru...
    America sucks.

I'd also want iceland Norway or south korea, assuming we both still earn good coin.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. #3 Vee, May 9, 2022
    Last edited: May 9, 2022
    Quality of life in a country comparison is a great start tho Im sus of some of the info

Compare Sweden to USA
    Quality of life

Values from 0 (bad) to 100 (very good)
    See also: Explanations and country ranking on quality of life

Sweden . United States
    Political stability: 93 .60
    Civil rights: 99 . 81
    Health: 85 . 71
    Climate: 20 . 66
    Cost of Living: 16 . 19
    Popularity: 39 . 67

Months back now my first impression of Sweden was its so clean and new then I saw the tax rates and wish I never left ...lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. You should look into Panama and Italy for sure. I too have been considering ExPat

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Thank You For The Replies Guys @SirInfi @vostok I Appreciate It.

@Mvndanke What Do That ExPat Means? You Considering Goin Too Italy Or Panama Sis?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Haveyou ever been out of the USA? Away from tourist areas? My guess is probably not. America is the greatest country in the world. Bar none. And yes I have much experience around the world and speak from experience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I’ve considered Italy a lot, after visiting it for a week and a half. The people are interesting, but it doesn’t matter. Wherever I choose to live it would probably be far far away from others anyways. I think you’d like panama for the beaches and such

Expatriate is an individual living and/or working in a country other than his or her country of citizenship, often temporarily and for work reasons. An expatriate can also be an individual who has relinquished citizenship in their home country to become a citizen of another.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. I Agree America Great... An Always Will Be But I Just Needa Change Of Scenery. I Been Wantin To Go See Other Places Since Before Covid Became A Ting. I Would Have Already Been Around If Not For That.

~Toni~

9. Thank You For The Info Sis. Lol Panama Might Remind Me Of Jamaica. What I Worry Bout Tho Is I Probably Can't Get No Disabilty Stuff Ina Different Country. I Can't Really Work But Here In America I At least Get Money To Help Out My Family. You Know Anyting Bout That?

~Toni~

10. My family travels a lot, I do not since I work so much.
    Theyre all planning to retire out of the US.
    Dad is retiring in Mexico, mom is south korea, sister going to Germany, other sister not sure.

• Like Like x 1
  11. America is FAR from the greatest country on earth.
    That's just a dream, the American dream. You have to be asleep to believe it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tell that to the 10s of thousands that enter illegally through our southern border everyday.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Could careless about the immigrants moving here from 3rd world countries.
    Theyre moving on up. Good on them.
    We're looking to move up to, and US ain't the answer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Costa Rica

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Denmark's chill as hell

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Bye and when reality slaps you in the face, remember I told you. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I Been Hearin That Alot Lately! Good Place?

What It Like?

~Toni~

18. If America is all you know, so be it, stay here. It's not a bad place.

For a family that's been all over the world, America is a stepping stone.

19. Baja Mexico sounds nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

20. Traveled and have done business on 6 continents of the world. Guess I've been around a bit.

• Like Like x 1