Movies You Thought Would Be Awesome--But, Turned Out Awful.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 7, 2007.

1. snow dogs...
    when i was a kid we saw the preview and heres how it went
    "look at these dogs, they can talk and do races and shit"

and we were all like"if the dogs talk then it'll probably be cool"

the dogs talk one time-in a dream sequence.:mad: the movie is soo gay

2. "babel"

this movie is a piece of shit... the idea is bad..the delivery is bad...
    i was writing a summary...but it sucks too much to even try

3. yeah...role models was fucking awesome

4. Word lmao.

5. Ishtar but goddamn if I don't feel old saying that. Previews looked great...

6. well sens i had a situation were i thought i had a girl pregnant i couldnt find ay humor in it, it just reminded me of the bad days.... fuck juno.

but i saw pirates 3 after a 6 month t break and i smoke 4 sobe waterrfalls, dude i tipped balls, it was awesome

7. transformers 2, idk just didnt do it for me

8. maybe cuz its sum fukd up shyt :p duh

9. transformers 2 kinda blew dick for me, the robots were cool in the begining but got old fast. the movie was way too long too. and shi la boof or whatever that kids name is pissed me off.

they also played off megan fox's hotness a lil to much, just randomly showing her changing and stuff. eveyone in the movie would flip out whenever they showed her it got kinda stupid...

10. Transformers 2.

The definition of, "Eh"

11. i saw it sober and couldn't fucking understand it

12. i saw it really stoned and couldnt distinguish shit

13. The new transformers. I didn't think it'd be awesome but I thought it was gonna be a lot better.

14. So true! I was told that movie was going to be scary :mad: TBH I think they could've made the theme into a truly epic film instead of what it was. Retards living in caves, raping people? What a crappy idea.

15. yeah both movies suck equally...the 2nd one with that rape scene though was just fucking disturbing. i wish i never wasted time on either one.

16. Not that it was bad, but Pineapple Express lacked...

I thought epic, and it was just a decent popcorn flick..

17. transformers 2 sucked balls. terminator salvation

18. the stoned age

cant belaive i still bought it lol

19. Wow, you made a terrible mistake.

I've seen a lot of movies I thought I would be blasted and be like 'whoa', most recent among those; The Virgin Suicides, Dark City, Wanted and ha ha, The Big Lebowski. They were just over hyped in my brain so when I actually saw them, just not what I thought. Like my expectations didn't meet my expectations? :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

I recommend Second Hand Lions to anyone who hasn't seen it.

20. Knowing

The trailers made it look awesome and truthfully the first half of the movie is pretty cool but it goes to shit really fast after that.