movies that disturbed you as a child?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by The GZA, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Lol this and the beginning scene in ET creeped me the fuck

2. I watched silence of the lambs when I was 10 and that was just delightful.

3. A Troll in Central Park. When the witch turns the kid into a pig-troll thing.

When I was older Deliverance. My dad forgot about that squeal like a pig thing.

4. Ugg deliverance still has me disturbed movie that fucked with my head the most

5. Bowling for columbine 9/10

6. none really i've always loved horror movies

7. I remember being scared watching the The Birds when I was little.

It was the pecking scenes that terrified me, the noise they made and the screams freaked me out. Probably shouldn't have been watching it that young but hey! I still like birds so no damage done:)

8. Good call with a troll in central park. For me parts of dumbo and james and the giant peach were disturbing.

9. The Goosebumps movie where the puppet comes to life, fuck that. They've creeped me out ever since.

10. #310 Twistedweather, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    the shining ...original with jack nicholson... my parents always put my to bed b4 the bathtub part

children of the corn and creepshow ...the later being funny rather than scary

also saw the rocky horror picture show when i was 14 with my parents .... haha that was freaky!

11. Return to Oz without a question single handedly raped my childhood mind, now I'm not good with scary movies.

12. Ahhhh those used to always scare me shitless.
    That is the one when they kill it with some sort of saw in the end right?

13. when I was younger my mom was watching some lifetime type movie where this lady was preggo and her husbands mom was trying to kill the husband and take her daughter in laws baby.. was weird as fuck&creeped me out o_O

14. The Island of Doctor Moreaou was incredibly scary.
    A Nightmare on Elm Street is still my justification for being an insomniac.
    Halloween introduced me to the terrifying visage of Michael Myers.
    Sleepaway Camp gave me horrible nightmares when I was younger.

15. Ernest scared stupid was pretty creepy

16. Yea that one was pretty creepy

17. My bf was afraid of jurassic park :p

18. The Exorcist. I was 13ish, it just fucked me up. Didn't help I was "coming of age" in my schizophrenia, which wouldn't be diagnosed until 10 years later. I lived like 4 blocks from my friends house, and on the walk home, I SWEAR this house that was on the end of the street had some kind of demon face on it.

19. The number 1 most disturbing goosebump giving scence is from the movie Pet Cemetery and it's the one with Zelda. Oh my hell.

Faces of Death

That thing from The Goonies that says "Hey You Guys!"
    And the aliens in Fire In The Sky
    These 2 movies I will never watch again. Just the once.

20. oh shit yeah that thing in pet cemetery was FUCKED up. but sloth from goonies was funny as fuck haha