Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movies that changed you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Fight Club :) favorite movie ever. In tyler we trust :smoke:

2. I agree great movie I'd say American beauty too.

3. -The Matrix-

Learned never to take unmentionables from strangers. You never know how big of a dose it is or how long/intense/deep the trip is going to be.

-Alice in Wonderland-

Learned that the trip can be good sometimes, but don't start taking unmentionables again until the trip is over. Weird shit happens if you do, like shrinking/growing uncontrollably.

4. Almost forgot 2 girls 1 cup;)

5. Dark City. It really ties into Plato's Allegory of the Cave where everything you experience is but a shadow of the real thing.

6. forrest gump changed my life for real :)

7. The Union. Duh.

8. Undercover brother i wanna join da brotha hood.

9. A Clockwork Orange, that was some crazy shit.
    Kids, also insane, a 16 year old girl gets fucked once by this kid that just fucks virgins, that's like his life goal. But he has fuckin' HIV, that little shit.

10. A movie that changed my entire view of life

The Matrix: I had to watch it for an introductory philo class in college. I had watched it when I was young but this was different...very different

American History X also catered to my raceless views, so props to that too

11. Union: The Business Behind Getting High

The only thing that's really changed my perspective is visiting the deep web. Made me realize that there really is fucked up stuff and people out there. I saw the assassination market... They bet on when people will be killed.

The world's a scary fucking place until you light up.

12. Into the wild

13. #34 DBV, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    I forgot about this movie somehow.. I second this for sure! GREAT movie.

Into The Wild (2007)

14. #35 4pawsbmj8, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The book had a bigger affect on me. Movie didn't impress me.

15. Well its not a movie but Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman changed my life forever. I was tripping on well lets say I had a cough so I went to the store earlier and bought two bottles or robotussin ;). I also had like 2.2 of some ok headies. Watched the episode about life after death. One of the most crazy experinces of my life. Felt like I was watching it for days. But I have never really thought about life after death because it honestly kinda scared me. Now I think about it as a new beginning. Oh and by the way I don't really have a religion so don't come christian bashing.:p

16. The Land Before Time- it taught me to fight adversity (The T-Rex was a metaphor for warfare between the social classes) and that the tree star taught me about the philosophers stone

Thank you for your time:D

17. Thats a crazy show man