Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movies that blow your mind when stoned..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spiceSWEETchili, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Dude even sober that movie doesn't make sense. I've watched it like 4 times and I can't figure even everything out, I think it's on purpose :devious:

2. Fear and loathing in las vegas has to be the most mind blowing movie of all time

3. The Big Lebowski

4. The prestige, inception, dark knight. Nolan knows how to fuck with the stoners! Lmao I never like the illusionist.

5. What The Bleep Do We Really Know...change your life.

6. Hostel...never again

7. Ah let me think..
    Enter the Void..
    The Wall
    Fear And Lothing in Las Vegas
    Event Horizon
    Blade Runner
    Children of Men
    and a bunch more i cant think of right now...

8. Weird Science, Requiem for a Dream, and Conan the Barbarian.

9. Inception, Alice in wonderland, Click, Paranormal Activity and the Fourth Kind. Other movies like lord of the rings and star wars which are a shitpile and too long when sober are also pretty good.

10. CHRISTOPHER NOLAN as someone said above. Memento, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Inception, The Prestige.. Holy. Insomnia was good too.

11. Every single time I watch the movie super size me when I'm baked, it always trips me the fuck out when he comes to the doctor for the second time and his fucking gut got HUGE! Fun shit to watch that movie when I am baked.

12. The Black Swan fucked my shit up. I also recommend "Zero Day". It's a mockumentary of these kids documenting the lead up and execution of their plan to shoot up their school. It's a really intense movie. Coraline is also a really trippy movie when you're baked.

13. little disappointed I haven't seen this one yet .

The fucking Patriot .
    Fucking Heath Ledger !
    Fucking Mel Gibson !

Shit never gets old while baked .

14. the first few minutes of atlas shrugged. i suggest you watch the whole thing though, its definately worth it. (see my signature?)

15. THE MATRIX, in fact I think it's about time I watched the trilogy again :eek:

16. Fight club is a good one. I watched it as a goof thinking it was sum random ufc type fight movie but it mind fucked me =O

17. [quote name='"Bakerskater_"']Fight club is a good one. I watched it as a goof thinking it was sum random ufc type fight movie but it mind fucked me =O[/quote]

Hell yeah fight club is the shit!
    I've watched some of inception high and I liked it much better than when I saw the whole thing sober. I imagine the hunger games will be awesome high or sober, but I definitely plan on seeing it stoned :D

18. Well, Inception blew me away... In a nice way, amazing way. But Saw, I couldn't even watch. My body hurt whenever they got cut or whatever. So that blew my mind also, but in a negative way. Damn.

I like watching scary movies while baked. Too graphic movies fuck me up though.

- Serenity

19. That's easy, Tron: Legacy. My favorite.

20. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']That's easy, Tron: Legacy. My favorite.[/quote]

THIS...I saw this when I was blazed a few weeks ago and now it's one of my favorite movies of all time...The soundtrack is DOPE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.