Movies so bad they pissed you off!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MJAddington, Jan 9, 2012.

1. I just watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding (yes, I'm not current at all and yes, I will watch almost anything) and I couldn't even finish it. I was actually getting more and more pissed off as I watched it. What an absolute insult to my intelligence and totally ruined my high because I was getting so annoyed. I was even more annoyed that it was popular and began questioning life.

So, what movies are just so bad that they make you angry at all the people who had a hand in creating it?

2. The Fellowship of the Ring when when it came out.

I was pissed because I was going to have to wait a year for the second one, why couldn't they just make all three at once... this pisses me off..

On another note, I witness a very animated man talking to a blind man. I wondered about this.

3. I was also pissed at the lotr trilogy. If you read the books you should know why, I was very let down

4. Blair witch. That movie sucked so much donkey balls. I was upset that I paid to see black screen most of the film.

5. devil inside me

6. In my opinion it's TITANIC 2

[​IMG]

7. The village by M night suckanut.

8. Team America: World police.

Dumbest shit I have ever seen. Went to see it at the theatre with my girlfriend at the time and a buddy with his girl. We walked out about 30 min. into it.

It was retarded...

9. [quote name='"Stigma"']Team America: World police.

Dumbest shit I have ever seen. Went to see it at the theatre with my girlfriend at the time and a buddy with his girl. We walked out about 30 min. into it.

It was retarded...[/quote]

You didn't like team America? The comedy is purely in the fact it's terribly retarded

10. I dont like paying to watch garbage. :D

If garbage is funny then I just dont get it.

I love south park btw...

11. Hanna. I loved it. But the ending.. iunno. I was just pissed. It should've gone on forever I suppose.

Edit: I didn't even read the "so bad" part of the title. Oops haha.

12. holy shit theres so many to go here...

ANYTHING with

vin deisel, nic cage, or any current or ex wrestler.

clerks 2

my mind exploded thinking of the possibilities already

13. [quote name='"ElectricWarrior"']holy shit theres so many to go here...

ANYTHING with

vin deisel, nic cage, or any current or ex wrestler.

clerks 2

my mind exploded thinking of the possibilities already[/quote]

Ditto except the rock has a couple i like. And have you ever seen They live? It is great when high and stars roddy pipper

14. Inception. It was just too long. Same with Avatar.

15. Funny Games.. i believe that may be the worst movie i have ever seen

16. The Last Exorcism... :/

17. #17 420stonedpanda, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    How come? I've loved the books since I was 10 and adore the films. They weren't totally faithful but I thought they really did do a wonderful work of literature justice on the big screen, which is very rare.

I Robot pissed me off. One of the greatest works of sci fi by the greatest sci fi writer was butchered by Hollywood (which is going to happen to Foundation in a couple of years too).

And Avatar, first 5 minutes you already knew the whole plot, the special effects were decent, nothing special and those stupid glasses give me a headache...Oh and all the actors were shocking...

18. Avatar was fucking poo. Overrated as fuck, yeah the graphics are good but the plot/storyline was fucking horrific, when you think its finally gunna end it all starts again.. and again.. AND AGAIN!... fuck.

19. I thought the same thing about Inception... it was a cool concept that just ended up way too long. And if you can do anything in the dream world., why are you just being continually chased by men with guns? Unimaginative, repetitive and dull :(

20. What the fuck happened with Boondock Saints 2? Like who the fuck was writing the scripts thinking "this is gonna be a good movie"? I liked the first one quite a bit... And a lot of the reason I liked it was because Rocco and the detective (Defoe's character, I forget his name). Both characters were replaced with super shitty characters. The woman detective was annoying as fuck and that sidekick guy was stupid as fuck. Not to mention the dialogue as a whole dropped a few notches from the first film.