Movies on repeat.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jt233, May 28, 2012.

1. So I dont know if anyone else does this but lately ive been playing the same movie everytime I smoke alone. I will put the movie on while I blaze from the bong. Anyways the movie is Real Genius from the 80's. I can almost quote the whole movie while I watch it. What movies are you guys watching if any over and over? I guess you can say it's become part of my smoking routine when I just want to relax and lying in bed and put on the movie.

2. I have this with Big Trouble In Little China, and Aliens. Doesn't matter how many times I watch them, they're still amazing.

3. I can't watch movies over and over except for over periods of time. The Zeigeist documentaries are ones I continue to watch over and over.

4. Scarface. I might put that on right now...

5. That movie is like 2 days long...

6. the only movie I've ever been able to do that with is Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny. I love the movie but I also think it's a cool movie to just have on in the background and then look at every once in awhile because it's a fun musical with not really any bad parts.

7. [quote name='"Purpleface"']Scarface. I might put that on right now...[/quote]

So does every rapper on MTV cribs.

8. This would be one of mine

Zombieland could be added to that list as well.

9. #10 Deleted member 42976, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    not really any movies i currently watch alot but here are some i know i have in the past.

The Goonies
    Dennis The Menace
    Mars Attacks
    Buckaroo Banzai
    Grandma's Boy
    Little Nicky
    Labyrinth
    All Dogs Go To Heaven(as a kid)
    Great Mouse Detective(as a kid)
    Brave Little Toaster(as a kid)......still good on some unmentionables lol
    Star Wars(as a kid)
    Terminator 1 & 2

10. In no particular order
    I am legend
    Zombieland
    Jaws
    Super Troopers
    Die Hard movies
    American Pies

11. Snatch on repeat for years and Big Lebowski :smoke:

12. the goonies is my childhood. HEEEY YOOOUU GUUYS!!!!