Movies like Donnie Darko?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by highandmighty, Apr 29, 2009.

1. i saw both movies today. i thought donnie darko was great but s darko not so much. and frank was the guy who ran over donnies girlfriend and who donnie shot in the eye. thats why when donnie is in the movies and frank takes his make off all u can really see is his fucked up eye.

2. I watched Donnie Darko and S. Darko yesterday with some friends and it wasent as bad as everone wants it to be. i mean i actually thougt it was pretty good. It gave me the same kind of feeling i got from watching DD except it was trippy as fuck because the soundtrack is like synth tones and shit to make you feel the emotion thats going on in the movie XD
    8/10

3. wristcutter's: a love story
    it was a pretty good one. not sure if it was mentioned or not.

4. the only people I know that don't like donnie darko, don't like it because they are incapable of understanding it...

no offense.

[edit] oh, you're banned... eh, well... i stand by what i said

anyways, i stumbled on this thread searching for similar movies to DD on google. I need something good to watch tonight. ughhh, the unemployed life

5. Watch K.I.D.S

6. Any movie by Larry Clark is worth watching.

And if you wanna go a level higher than Donnie Darko watch Antichrist by Lars von Trier.