Movies and pot

Discussion in 'General' started by Sinistersloth2, Aug 4, 2016.

1. hey everyone! I have been browsing the forums for a long time now but finally made a profile.

I am rather new to green. 24 years old and smoked for the first time in October of 2015 but I knew it was the life for me that very moment. Man it has changed my life!

Your forums have helped me create my own items, browse different kinds, so on and so forth. I'd come here several times a day!

Anyways, I thought I'd introduce myself, and share my current project. It's a website designed for tree smokers all across the world! You can check it out here:

2. So now, why do you need us to pay you $1000 to do this, when this is what EVERYONE who is on this board already does for free? And everyone on DOZENS of other forums? If you want to do this, get a free website and go for it. Nothing stopping you. But why do you need $1000 for this?

And it's really coincidental that you have been a lurker for so long, but the day you join is also the day you decide you need $1000 for some mystical reason. Please, do tell. And do it fast because these types of posts are forbidden here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Because a free blogging website doesn't even begin to cover the features I'll be offering.

Not to mention the other production, graphic design, we hosting, web design fee, copy right and licensing, eventual streaming service, back end web development, advertising, content management and review, data storage and countless other aspects that cost a susbstantial amount of money. I already have well over 1000$ of my own money invested, countless hours of work.

Your failing to see the bigger picture.

And secondly, take a toke and chill out man. Why are you so hostile? I have been lurking for close to a year now. I figured this would be an amazing place to reach out and find fellow movie buffs. To find people interested in a better alternative with amazing potential, and even find reviewers and potential employees. Is this not a community forum for people who share the love of green? Is this not a great way to network and share ideas and common belief? Why are you acting like I just kicked your puppy?

4. If it breaks community rules, report it and it'll be delete. Problem solved. Nice to know that a group I have been following awhile now treats new members like a common criminal. Glad I am so welcomed.

5. No, you're failing to describe the bigger picture. So far the "Big Picture" you've shown here and on Kickstarter is you and your friends are going to start a website that reviews movies and you're going to say whether these are good to watch stoned. No mention of any other features, so you may want to update all that, and since I asked, maybe you could actually say that here instead of getting defensive.

And nobody is treating you like a common criminal. There are rules here, I was telling you that self promotion is against the rules and the post will get deleted as soon as a moderator logs on and sees it.