Movie

Discussion in 'General' started by HorIzoN, Dec 23, 2004.

1. What's a good movie to watch when you're high? Me and a few friends are gonna rent a movie and get blazed, so i was just lookin for some opinions....

2. kill bill
    the crow
    fear and loathing in las vegas
    half baked
    cheech and chong
    requiem for a dream
    good burger

any movie is good when your high

3. How High
    Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
    Half Baked
    Jay and Silent Bob strike back
    Bio Dome
    Mall Rats
    Happy Gilmore

4. Could you really handle Requiem For a Dream while stonned? I found that movie so incredibly depressing in nature that it really ruined my high. It is an extremely graphic movie and i wouldn't recommend you watch it while high.

5. Yeah Requiem is pretty harsh, but some people enjoy those kind of movies stoned because of course it gets so absorbing. I'd suggest-

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
    Beetlejuice (I don't know why, I just watched it recently, soooooo good haha)
    Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

I wish I was stoned and could think of some but I'm dry and drunk instead, like scarymoose said any movie is good stoned, but those are just the ones I thought of that I really liked. Death To Smoochie keeps popping in my head relentlessly so I might as well say it, although I don't remember it well because, well, I was stoned, but apparently the back of my mind loved it hahahaha. And I don't care what anyone says, Shawshank Redemption is the best movie ever, but it's not exactley a stoner movie.

6. I think it really depends on the person, I watched bio dome stoned thinking it was going to be awesome. But instead of focusing on the story line I focused on the acting and it fucked me all up. I'm sorry dude but polley shore can not act. I would recomend trying to find Ren and Stimpy! That will make you laugh your ass off while stoned.

7. i love dogma while cheeched........Peace out......Sid