Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movie suggestions while baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I know there's always a ton of threads like this, but new threads always bring new ideas :hello:.

All "James Bond" movies. Octopussy is a good one, 1983

2. lord of the rings

3. I grew up watching the Harry Potters, was a huge part of my child hood. So recently I went back and watched a few of the movies really high, it was magical. I wish i was a fucking wizard, i mean shit looks fun.

4. Anchorman the legend of ron burgundy

5. I would say Dazed and Confused, great fucking film but I mean that's just typical.
    So instead I'll suggest Ocean's Eleven, Clooney and Pitt are brilliant in this film

6. heh, love that clerks.... lets see..

Seven.. Or Fightclub

7. Detroit Rock City or Journey to the Edge of the Universe

8. Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. make sure you are really fucking high though.

9. [quote name='"Uncertainty"']Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. make sure you are really fucking high though.[/quote]

This X a million!!!

10. just watched "Project X" with some friends, i totally want to party now haha

11. I saw Ted a week ago and it was the funniest movie I have ever seen.

My plan was to actually get baked before but unfoutunatly I had to drive :(

So tonight I am watching again this time stoned :)

12. This should be in the stoner movie section, lol

But golden eye is a good movie to watch wen your baked, action packed hot chicks awesome one liners. Just a all around cool flick

13. I just watched "Limitless" while high after a friend's recommendation. Try it.

14. Vanilla Sky

15. Trolls 2, great fucking movie blitzed

16. Any Disney/Pixar Movie. I loved watching:
    Lion King 1, 2, 3, and 1 1/2
    Up
    All of the Ice Age Movies
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Spun
    Pink Floyd: The Wall

17. Heavy Metal, an animated movie from 1981. If anyone's ever seen the Cheesing episode of South Park (Major Boobage), they're in for some deja vu.

Sci-fi, drugs, gore and titties. What more can you ask for?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_gOpU0eWU]Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal (With Taarna in Stereo) - YouTube[/ame]