Movie sequel game.

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Dec 12, 2014.

1. #1 .AcidTrip., Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    So I watching a movie and this came to my head, I dunno if it will work but the main reason behind this is to   boost our creativity.

Pick a movie, make up a name for the sequel and write the plot (preferably short). The next person should rate the idea on a scale of 1 to 10 and then follow the steps and so on. Please use the like button if you think the sequel is worth a watch. There will be spoilers. Only post if you have seen the movie above.

Shutter island, chapter 2..

Mental patient fakes being mentally ill to be taken away  after feeling like he does not deserve to live for what he have done (ending of first movie). While he was being taken away he decides that he is better off "living as a monster than dying as a good man" and escapes back into the city,where he impersonates a  psychiatric doctor who convinces mentally ill murderers and rapists to take their own lives.

2. #2 iAmBetty, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    3/10 because I don't know how they'd manage to let him escape.

The Hangover 4

Based 30 years after the events of the first movie. They're old and bored and want to party for one of their kids weddings. They go to some big city (any) for the bachelors party, but they end up losing the groom. They have to find him and do a bunch of "crazy" stuff.

Why deviate from the formula?