Movie Rentals

Discussion in 'General' started by Buell, Apr 21, 2009.

1. I have called many many video stores over and over again looking for titles such as puff puff pass, super high me, reefer madness. Mostly anything that a stoner would enjoy and I end up having to buy these movies because they never get returned for rent.

jeeesh!

2. Reefer madness has had its copywrite run out. You can watch it on google video.

Im fairly certain you can find the others streaming online. Renting is for sucka's.

3. #3 PerezPurpp, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
    lol ^^^

nough said

if your cpu isnt fast enough or something though that is a different story...

id suggest buying it cause its only like 15 max and you will definitely wanna watch it more then once so itll be good to have around

4. For real my dude
    those movies' strem on youtube
    look around the net
    and youll find what you need I bet

5. Seriously...what is this? 1998?

If you're looking for a rare video try Amazon or Netflix...most of the movies I'm interested in are widely available, but if I ever needed a rare one I'd check the Internet rather than video stores, which are probably teetering on the brink of extinction

6. Super High Me plays on G4 tonight at 10 EST if you want to watch it. Otherwise I have found all of them on-line myself.

7. Can't you dig it?