Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movie quotes that made you laugh, while stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WeedCrawler, Mar 31, 2004.

1. "What the fuck are you doing stealing boxes? What you tryin to do, build a club house Craig" - Friday

"Im FREAKIN OUT man" "yes, you are freakin out, man" - Super Troopers

"Dude, you got a tattooe. What does it say dude? Dude, what does mine say? Sweet what does mine say? Dude, what does mine say? DUDE, what does mine say? SWEET, what does mine say?" - Dude, Whers my car

Attached Files:

2. 666 sign of satan nasty jungle of love.
    I want some cocktail FRUIT cocktail.

3. ah damnit, is that from super troopers? i cant think right now!

"this town is like a big pussy, just waiting to get fucked"
    -sf

4. "Wiggle My Big Toe..." - Kill Bill (part 1)

^funniest quote ever.....cant wait for the 2nd part of the movie to come out

5. yo yo yooooo, i just saw undercover brother, yah, the best lin in that WHOLE move was "Hey, this isnt Taco Bell". this was said after the white guy got high for the first time. me and my friend, though not stoned, lkaughed our asses off, :)

peace

jeff

6. LOL..yeah a that first quote is from SuperTroopers.

another one i like from that movie is...
    "You....Bear...Bear..BEARFUCKER!"

7. I think Super Troopers is a great movie while high.

"Do you know how fast you were going?"
    "Um, 65?"
    "63."
    "Officer, isn't the speed limit 65?"
    "Yeah... it is."
    "I'm freakin' out, man!"