Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movie quotes that made you laugh, while stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WeedCrawler, Mar 31, 2004.

1. 1. Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, and fuck you. ----Half Baked

2. Will you PLEASE step on the same foot at the same time...MY TITS ARE FALLING OFF......History of the World Part 1.

3.. What's a Nubian?,,,,,Chasing Amy

4. Aww George, not the livestock....O Brother Where Art Thou.

2. When I went to see Lord of the Rings: Return of the King I was baked and it was a sick movie...but the part when they're like drawing up the plan and Aragorn talks for like a minute explaining this intricate plan and then Legolas goes: "A diversion..." hahhahah it's like thanks, Leggy.

3. Fear and loathing in las vegas WOW TRippy

4. though i was not stoned... I will try to quote my favorite line/convo from pulp fiction the best I can.

------------------------

"Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said, 'Dead n****r storage?'"

"Naw man, I didn't."

"You know why you didn't see that sign?"

"Why?"

"Cause storin' dead n****s ain't my fuckin' business!"

------------------------

I censored it for ya'll hopefully the mods won't have too much of a problem with it.

and as far as Fear and Loathing goes

"This is Bat country!"

and

"I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo. And somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things!"

5. weedcrawler you got the half baked quote wrong, it's: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you im out"

A lot of the stuff Scarface says in Halfbaked makes me laugh when i'm stoned.

6. lol i have to say the only one i can think of now...i just blazed a bong :D it wasnt really a stoner movie but i was stoned and i lmao!!!...eleventy-one~ on lotr dumb i know but was freakin hilarious @ the time
    toke on :smoking:

7. I'll have to watch it again to be sure..i'm sure it will be on frequently enough...lol

8. i watched supertroopers baked and the part when the guy in the backseat of the car eats all the shrooms and bud and he starts freaking out and starts licking the glass in the cop car and says, " the shnosberries taste like shnosberries" and when he yells, "CANDYBARS" theres some other funny stiff from that movie i just cant think of them.

9. Word. Bout to go hit up the gravity bong and pop that in.

10. it's in my sig, i think vacation is fucking hilarious. i laugh my ass off everytime i watch it ripped;)

11. "Puff puff give, you're fucking up the rotation!!"

&

"dont you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever come here no more!"

~~~~~~Friday (the first one)

12. In Super Troopers, when they're watching Johnny Chimpo:

Butler: "Don't let the great Satan tempt you with the western culture. You must remain true to the Taliban warlord."

Johnny Chimpo: "Cool beans!"

13. Oooo, also in Super Troopers:

"Yeah, but our shenanigans are cheeky and fun."
    "His shenanigans are tragic and cruel."
    "Which... makes them not shenanigans at all, really."
    "Evil shenanigans!"
    "I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans!"

14. ^^.................."hey farva what was that thing called? " "shananigans?"
    hahah

15. "And someting came up from behind and bit me" -Forest Gump(the ultimate stoner movie) hehehe

16. give me a litre cola

17. "What are feces?" "Baby Mice..." "EWWWWW" --- Donnie Darko

awesome movie... most people either love it or completely hate it.

"SAMSONITE! I was way off" ---- if you don't know what movie this is from you havn't lived

18. "We gotta get out of here, it's bat country." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Order me some golf shoes!" - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Dogs fuck the pope!" - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

19. Dumb and dumber is such a funny movie, i love it.

"huh wat u say, BUBBLE head?"_- dont ask why, but that sent me on a laughing fit when i heard it...just the cuban accent

^tony montana

20. "You can go suck a fuck!"
    "Please explain to me, how does one exactly suck a fuck?!"

-Donnie Darko. Oh yeah.

~Lycanthropy