movie idea........

Discussion in 'General' started by roach, Feb 27, 2002.

1. or rated "G" for grasscity!! :D

2. I'm sorry I have to overule this casting.

Ashley Judd will play the role of BPP's wife.

I got drunk at a party with Ashley Judd many long winters ago. She was still in high school at Franklin, TN or somewhere around Williamson County. She was into punk at being a rebel at the time with green hair. If I would have known how pretty she turned out....hmmmm......

3. OK but if you get to pick who plays your wife BPP, then I get to pick who plays Phishhead! :D
    I'm not one to *usually* ogle celebrity men, but there is something about Edward Norton that just captivates me. He is an incredible & diverse actor, and plus he's kinda *cute* :)

I was going to say Matthew Perry, but he's not lookin too hot lately!

I have yet to encounter a celebrity in my life, perhaps one day I'll meet someone famous :D

4. lol Woody Harrelson playing me in a movie. i think he would need to have a few (more) joints before filming.

(THIS SUMMER......ONE MAN......ONE CHALANGE.........TO....LEGALIZE)

5. She did go to Franklin high school. She also turned out to be a sweet babe. I talked to her about 3 and a half months ago. She was at her sisters when i was doing some work on her farm. I shared a couple of joints with the women of my dreams. Ashley has settled down a great deal since high school. She still likes to party!!

I'd make a bet that Ashley would play who I asked her to! I would even put 100,000.00 dollars on it brother BPP!

6. YOU smoked out with Ashley? If this is bullshit Bud Head, I'm coming to TN to whip your ass. *LOL*

I put down on my application to 'Survivor' Who would you wan to be stranded with on a deserted island? My answer (verbatem): If I can't have my wife, I hope to God it's Ashley Judd.

I have such a weakness for pretty crazy women!