Movie idea

Discussion in 'Movies' started by dudeindistress3, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Having a bunch of stoner comedies are funny to watch (especially high), but I think this gives a bad impression to non-smokers. A movie needs to be made using real life people (good luck), where they are successful at what they do, own business, good salary, etc., and they smoke pot. This will show everyone that you don't have to have people looking stupid high, eating everything, laughing at stupid stuff, getting themselves in trouble, etc. just a highdea

2. We need like a plot-twist...no major production company is gonna pick up that boring movie

You're onto something but how can we widen the demographic beyond males 18-36

3. I was thinking more documentary type movie. Something like the union. But if anybody has any ideas on how to make it an actual movie, maybe a comedy but not focused on the pot. Romance movie? I don't care I just like the basic idea of a successful stoner that's not stupid

4. Its your movie idea but if there was a way to kind of "sucker in" the non-pot smoking crowd and then the characters are like toking while being responsible adults.

After much brainstorming I think it would be easier to just make a normal movie then hold off on the weed-smoking for like the first half hour then its like BAM! Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum's characters have like a huge bowl session then take a taxi to a country club and when they get offered alcoholic drinks! They both politely politely decline and then Channing Tatums character (He's a real estate agent) sees a business contact and finishes up the big sale on the Victorian Duplex located in a gated community near Pebble Beach.

5. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']Its your movie idea but if there was a way to kind of "sucker in" the non-pot smoking crowd and then the characters are like toking while being responsible adults.

After much brainstorming I think it would be easier to just make a normal movie then hold off on the weed-smoking for like the first half hour then its like BAM! Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum's characters have like a huge bowl session then take a taxi to a country club and when they get offered alcoholic drinks! They both politely politely decline and then Channing Tatums character (He's a real estate agent) sees a business contact and finishes up the big sale on the Victorian Duplex located in a gated community near Pebble Beach.[/quote]

I like the idea! I'd like more blades to come in and share their ideas but guess not lol. It's a long shot but do you even know where I'd get started with something like this?