Movie Coming Out: 'Shrooms'

Discussion in 'General' started by VisionOfGandhi, Jun 29, 2007.

1. This movie is coming out in the UK which sucks but it looks pretty cool. It basically about this group of friends who eat some shrooms and start having a really bad trip.

"Having been promised the 'trip' of a lifetime by their Irish friend and mushroom expert Jake, a group of American teenagers arrives in Ireland, keen for adventure. Despite Jake's warnings about the 'shrooms they shouldn't eat, things start to go horribly wrong and the teenagers suffer horrific visions. The panicked friends are attacked by ghostly creatures, never sure whether they are experiencing gruesome reality or startling hallucinations. As the group is bloodily whittled down to one, it is soon clear that, whether or not these apparitions are real, the carnage they leave behind certainly is."

Heres the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RDlVBGsSJQ

2. mmmm...i love shroomies. i should be getting a helf of ponics tomorrow..

3. I hate shrooms. Everytime I do them it gets worse and worse. Maybe it's just me.

But I'm not touchin' em again.

4. If i was in the woods and heard that story i wouldnt b takin shroomsI

5. i actually have a friend that ate some fucked up shrooms. He was only supposed to eat one cap though and he ate an entire cut. Anyways he tripped for over a week and went to the hospital and he might have permanent brain damage. It didnt happen that long ago

6. fucked up shrooms, or just the wrong kind of shroom?

7. 2nd thread on this subject.

lets just make sure when the movies out, we have a link to a torrent.

8. if its out in the UK in the next 3 weeks, ill go see it and give a full report.

9. The release date is November 9, 2007, so it looks like you'll miss out.

Where abouts in the UK you heading to?

10. ill be in Mill Hill (I think its still considered part of London) for 2 weeks. Ill be hitting up Camden Town often and hopefully making a short trip to the dam with my brother and his friends.

11. WOOP, Camden rules. Just a big 'ole road of head shops. Be careful if you buy from dealers there though, ask to see the shit before you hand them the money 'coz i've been jacked twice. Heading down there tomorrow myself infact. Check out Amsterdam of London(very good head shop, they sell illegal drugs round the back but you have to be a regular) and a shop called "Metal Works"(chinese weapons shop, sell various illegals downstairs) Both these shops are on the main high street. Have a nice "trip":smoke::hello::wave:
    You prolly already know this shit but i'm just givin you a heads up incase....and i'm high...oh well....:wave:

12. heh, Apparently it's not the same Camden that's near me. The one over here is dangerous as shit, heh, one of the highest murder rates in the country.

13. HOLY SHIT! metal and the dam of london are my two favorite stores!!

i remember when you could buy mushrooms at that store, it used to be a straight up hash bar down there.

so shit... youve gotta tell me about this "illegal" stuff they are selling at these places... i mean, is it just bud, and is it decent? ive got a hookup in radlett, but that means id have to go wandering around there trying to find the dudes house. plus there are no headshops in radlett.

and yes, i got jacked once when i lived there, got handed some shit, dont knwo what it was and the dude ran off with the cash. stupid idiot. i was like 14 at the time.

anyway, thats awesome that those stores are still there, i havent been to camden in a few years now. what secondary school did you or do you go to piru?

idk if you know them but i went to Akiva school in Finchley and then Belmont, then Mill Hill for 2 years. i left for the US in 04

14. That looks pretty terrible. Just some anti-drug movie.

15. Well, i'm headin down there tomorrow for some Acid at Metalworks, its like £3-6 a tab(cant remember, lol) they sell alot of shit there. Acid, Occasionally shrooms(very difficult to get a hold of recently), coke, amphetamines, pure mescaline, ketamine and some others(they have these dotted around, one week you can buy acid, the next it's K, the next it's coke you know?) The place is pretty well policed now but for the most part they're bent, used to be some gangstas hang out by the lock bridge but one of them argued with a cop and they all got bust up and planted. A cop searched my friend and took a 1/8th and put it in his pocket:cool: The dealers get more cocky now, most will jack you as in take your money and run or threaten you with a knife(hey at least they aint guns:eek:). Head down lock market theres a rasta who owns a cannabis shop and pretty much openly sells it(if you ask). The indoor market is also good for bongs and shishas etc. DONT buy any of those "herbal smoke mixes"they sell though unless its like salvia, agaric etc. I went to Raynes Park High=Shitty School lol. It's in err...Raynes park lol. Anyway have a great time man, oh yeah by the way if you go on a sunday be carefull because all the goths and punks tend to clash and fights start over fuck all(i remember when i was 14 or 15 we used to drop ketchup packets in the street and people would step on them and it would fuck up someone elses trousers and fights began. what a stupid little kid i was back then). Have Fun Man...peace.

16. yea, im well, well aware of the ongoin townie/chav/rude boy vs. stoner/goth/rocker/mosher/emo clash. i was part of that battle when i lived there. me and my punk friends always got harrassed at camden, its jsut part of living in the UK right.

you dont know of anywhere in camden that sells name brand glasss like roor? im trying to find a german roor selection so i can get some parts for my US roor.

17. I could be wrong but that little amsterdam place in camden has some pretty good name brand bongs... I cant quite remember if it was roor or what I was pretty baked. I wish I could become a regular there, sounds like they'll treat you right. The one time I was down there the cashier showed me some white widow he had and it was crystally as fuck, like the stuff I got in amsterdam.

18. While tripping seeing a murderer trying to kill you. That would be scary. I wonder if these people even dosed on shrooms.