movie becomes real for high friends

Discussion in 'Movies' started by my city dreams, Aug 14, 2010.

1. #1 my city dreams, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
    So its a Monday at about 12:30 and me and my two bros are driving around smoking and blasting some music, you know just chilling. some time goes by and the music gos off and we start talking. the conversation starts as always with someone saying " dude im so high hahahahahahaha". we then start joking around about whatever and some how we end up talking about harold and kumar go to white castle and start saying things like " when dope would it be to do that in real life" before you know it we are planing the trip (by the way we live in rhode island where there are NO white castles!!!! and the closest one is in New york) we set a date for that friday and we are all hyped up. friday comes around and we are talking about it on the phone all day. the night rolls around and the trip almost comes to an end!!!! cam is telling us he cant go becuse his rents are giving him shit about going on a trip but he pulls it off. i knew from the start i was going to put this all on video but i did not tell the guys untill the night of. we smoke joke around talk about old times and never get any place other then getting take out haha. we all stay at maks place. The next morning we set of (after smoking ) the trip is starting off well untill we run out of BLUNTS! and cant find a danm place with them for like 20 min after that its a lot of day dreaming chillin and talking then 2 hours later we get to white castle. Dude food never seemed so good we as stoners knew what we just accomplished we spent the some time in the city went to buy a basketball and shot some hoops...good times

2. Somewhat of a wall of text + cool story bro.

3. When telling stories online you should:
    A. Not use refer to your friends using their names, we don't know them personally.
    B. Use the right words.
    C. Use paragraphs.
    D. Cool story bro.

4. Proof-read my friend.