[Movie] ACCEPTED~~South Harmony!

Discussion in 'General' started by trancemeplease, Feb 17, 2009.

1. This movie baked is increditabley inspiring. Who has seen this?

2. Its a good movie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhBhLrli7OI"]YouTube - wiener[/ame]

3. tbh that movie annoyed the crap out of me(just one unbelievable moment after another) then again i was sober

4. You need to Watch it stoned

5. I didnt like it either, that Bart gains (dunno his real name) bothered me, stoned or not, I like the idea, I just think it should have had a different main character.

6. It was an Ok movie, def better stoned, but what isnt?

7. haha good point

8. God this movies so fucking bad, the plot's terrible. I cant even stand watching it high.

I agree with what SDVP said, everything in the movies so impossible

9. yeah its so unrealistic is the same reason star wars sucked balls

10. Dude Im not saying a movie's bad because it's unrealistic but this movie's so ridiculous. the whole movie they're thinking the college is real and then they find out it's not and they're devastated - how stupid is that shit? like anyone would believe that's real

the concept of the movie's good but the plot's just terrible and B's girlfriend is annoying. plus the only funny part's when the fat kid screams and when the retarded kid says battle royal

11. I thought it was a good movie, really funny. And i don't know why everyone's complaining about the story. Yeah it was a little unbelievable, but the overall message was good. Follow your own path in life and be creative with whatever you do.

12. Well said

13. justin long is not a lead actor. he is a supportin actor

14. that movie was great i have it:smoke:

15. i first watched this video in high school for my sociology class. then we had to write an essay about it. man, i really miss that class! watched really good movies, like Blow. yes, i watched Blow in high school. haha

fuck yeah. :metal:

16. that movie is funny as hell.