Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moved.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by entourage, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Well I just moved to Japan(tokyo) from America, and I can't find a dealer. In my new school their are a couple of dealers but I want to get connected directly to the main dealer but these pricks wont connect me because they want to charge extra. Over here these kids sell it for 50-60 dollars a G. However they buy it from the dealer a lot cheaper like maybe 30-50 dollars a G. Does anyone know where I can find a dealer? I know this thread is probably hopeless but any help would be great.

2. i've heard the laws in japan are real strict on weed, so finding a dealer is going to be tough, and that explains why it's so expensive. sorry i can't help.

3. Can't you get like, years of prison for possesion in Japan? I would be careful.