Moved to NY to Richmond, Va

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The_Birdman, May 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys. I actually moved from NJ (born in NY) to Richmond 2 years ago after college. I started my own small business here and like it, except for the bud situation. I amshocked to read some of the posts because all I can get here is crappy mids with seeds and stems that doesnt even get me high, just puts me to sleep. Its horrible. And I pay more than the 25/30 8th people have been writing. I live in the West End, maybe thats why I dunno.

Anyway, if any of you guys could hook me up with some of the "dank" I would be so appreciative. For safety reasons I can give you the name of my business (stores at Short Pump Mall and Regency Square Mall), number so you can call, facebook, whatever. You can also make me smoke right in front of you to prove it, actually I would prefer that lol. Anyway my poker account email is easyjustholdup@gmail.com so you can shoot me an email or something. Thanks

2. why don't you grow your own weed?

3. nevermind, porblem taken care of. made small talk with a customer who looked to eb riding high and he was more than happy to fix me with a slice! of good shit! im back babby

4. richmond is a chill place, but boring, i was born here. I got some pretty tight connects. i can get you WW or Blue dynamite, probably the dankest shit around here bro.

5. I live in richmond, 20 mins from shortpump. I get the dankest of the dank. You just gotta look around my man. Best of luck.

6. Weed is poison

• Like Like x 1