move out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bakedbern, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 Bakedbern, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    so I got married 2 years ago and me and my wife and son live with my in-laws since the day we got married because she chose to because she said she needed help with the baby I said ok. so two years after she works I work and ive been wantig to move so bad but she doesnt!! she says she scared of failing and of us not having enough money to pay bills and shit...what do I do I want to move already!! Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Happy wife happy life. Of she's good to you don't give her any static bro!

3. [quote name="harlemhippy155" post="19453774" timestamp="1391373623"]Happy wife happy life. Of she's good to you don't give her any static bro![/quote]she actually is real good to me man maybe too good but I just dont wanna be in that house no more I want more privacy I want us to struggle on our own but shes too afraid or jus wont let her parents go....Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Save up some money so you have a cushion. Make a budget.

Do everything you can to show her that you're responsible and you can handle your finances and everything else (housework, help with your baby, ect) to give her the confidence that you will be fine on your own.

I got pregnant with my second son and I was deathly afraid of failing and struggling but I sat down one night at 3am after a week or so of No sleep and stress and wrote up a budget. I felt better because my income was more than my outcome and I knew that it wasn't impossible for me to sustain us.

The main thing is just to give her the confidence that you will be fine. Maybe even talk to her parents and get the okay that god forbid something happens and you get behind in rent or something, you will have a place to go back to.

Good luck. Living under someone else's roof sucks.

5. [quote name="Gypsyy" post="19454051" timestamp="1391377045"]Save up some money so you have a cushion. Make a budget. Do everything you can to show her that you're responsible and you can handle your finances and everything else (housework, help with your baby, ect) to give her the confidence that you will be fine on your own.I got pregnant with my second son and I was deathly afraid of failing and struggling but I sat down one night at 3am after a week or so of No sleep and stress and wrote up a budget. I felt better because my income was more than my outcome and I knew that it wasn't impossible for me to sustain us.The main thing is just to give her the confidence that you will be fine. Maybe even talk to her parents and get the okay that god forbid something happens and you get behind in rent or something, you will have a place to go back to. Good luck. Living under someone else's roof sucks.[/quote]thanks! seems like you know what you're talking about and I will jus have to wait a couple months and do that before I actually try and tell her again that we should move out... but yea it does suck living with other people#!!!Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Always write a budget out! It puts your mind at ease to see where the money is coming and going. I would just have a serious sit down with her and just let her know what you feel, and always just be open to ideasSent from my burner