Mouth to lung vs straight lung hit for Oil carts

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mcboiii, Sep 30, 2018.

1. what type of hit do you guys take when using oil carts ? I can only get a decent amount of vapor if i take straight to lung hits but that rucka my throat up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. *fucks

3. I take a hit the same way I take a hit of anything else, take my hit and take a breath of fresh air after any hit and make sure all that goodness gets shoved down in my lungs

4. You don't need to wreck your throat vaping or smoking imo.... i stopped taking lung hits long ago... draw into the mouth cavity like you would drinking sodas through a straw.. you don't take Pepsi into your lungs do you? lol

From the mouth cavity gently and slowly exhale through the nose... you will see the cloud and can control it's escape... plenty of capillaries in the nostrils to absorb the THC.. no need to further damage the lungs..

Sure a small amount of vapor or smoke may get into the lungs but unless you have built up such a high tolerance, need, habit or whatever you want to call it that you need to lung bomb with throat hits then cough afterward... just try the "nose nose anything goes" easier on the system process... works for me but i have a low tolerance... prolly takes me as long to use up a gram as some heavy hitters an 8th but not my problem... lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. different hit strategies for different situations!

6. I prefer to smoke my cartridges the same way I would smoke a joint or hit from a bong. Draw in smoke to mouth to let cool down, (yes, vapor from batteries do heat up) take a deep inhale that allows for me to feel my lungs expand. This is how I know that the THC is being properly observed into my lungs and I’m not wasting anything. I then do a quick exhale and repeat. Due to popular belief, you do not have to exhale slowly or hold in vapor until you’re about to pass out. That’s a myth that can actually mess up your high session. If you have a potent cartridge and a good battery then you should easily get high from five puffs or even less for that matter. For an even more “stone” feeling try taking ten to twelve puffs. That will really give you that stoned high and might even weigh you down depending on what strain and THC levels you have. Cheers and happy Vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum