Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mouth Swab Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SpaceMonkey420, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ok so I took the mouth swab drug test today for my pre employment. My big worry is this, I have been clean for 48 hours but I had brushed my teeth so much I made them pretty raw, I got a little bit of blood on my swab. Can the saliva test also test the blood on the swab? Am I ok or fucked?

2. I dunno about the blood but I smoked a huge dank blunt and then 1 and a half day later did a swab test for work and got the job... So you should be good.

3. I smoked huge the night before a random swab test at work(about 8 hrs later) and passed. You should be ok--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

4. Ive never failed one and ive taken 3 prolly. You should be good but any mouth swab I had they were able to let me know the results minutes later...

5. Tell us how it goes!

6. No doubt! I'll let you all know when they call me! I just didn't know if theyd test any of the blood on it since it was there, but I wasn't sure if a mouth swab test could even read blood.

7. I heard that the most they can detect is up to 48hrs and that's if u are obese and an everyday smoker.

8. If your subject to mouth swab tests id recommend investing into oral rinses that are designed for beating the tests

I don`t pop mollys I cop pot scores

9. It was just a pre-employment swab, once I get the job, if I get it, your only subject to a swab when you get hurt on the job. Im just mostly worried about the blood being on the swab, do any of yall think it will affect the reading of the test? Or does a saliva test just disregard it because its only designed to read saliva?

10. Idk is blood soluble in saliva? Which would cause the thc then be more prevelant?? Idk man i wish i had te answers for you. Have you tried google?

11. I think you'll be fine. My work only does oral swabs and at least 50% of the workers here smoke.

12. [quote name="SpaceMonkey420" post="19270603" timestamp="1388710127"]It was just a pre-employment swab, once I get the job, if I get it, your only subject to a swab when you get hurt on the job. Im just mostly worried about the blood being on the swab, do any of yall think it will affect the reading of the test? Or does a saliva test just disregard it because its only designed to read saliva?[/quote]I've never heard of them testing the blood on it just saliva. Even then it remains for 8hrs

13. Yeah bro's I hope i'll be alright and yea I tried a lot of googling but didn't find much I was wondering the same like if the blood would cause the thc to then show up because testing blood goes back farther but Idk if the swab test is designed to read the blood or not. Oh well guess I just have to wait and see.

14. Just wanted to Bump this to see if anyone else had any info before I let the topic die lol

15. Have you took the test yet?

Yeah I did.

17. Alright cool I didnt remember. You should be all good bro

18. Thats what i'm hoping, I wouldnt have a worry in the world had I not got some blood on the test, I instantly thought I was fucked because they'd read the blood.

19. If I was i the same situation id be tripping too lol. None of my business but how important is passing this drug test on a scale of 1/10