Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mouth swab test in a few hours help!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GashouseHotshot, Mar 2, 2016.

1. I applied at a job & they said that they're very interested in hiring me but I just found out it's not a UA (bought synthetic urine just for this test) I smoked about 12 hours ago. I heard that the saliva test is really easy to pass but I need to be sure how to do that. I figured if I take a shot of whiskey it'll help clean out my mouth (correct me if I'm wrong, just a guess) but I don't really want the alcohol to show up on my test. I'm over 21 but I just don't think it would look good to show positive for alcohol. I have the test in 3 hours. What do I do!?

2. Swish battery acid for 1 min followed by a shot of bleach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Right after you swallow my kids.

5. Thats exactly what your mom should of done with you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All jokes aside it sounds like the shot of alcohol is your best bet. Might look bad, really bad, but what else you gunna do?

7. Drink plenty of water and eat a sandwich about an hour before the test. I was in the same situation as you and it worked for me. I also have a friend that swears by listerine breath strips.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Well, first off, you could direct your questions to the dedicated drug test thread we have up and that way, you would actually have somebody respond to OP's question intelligently, rather than giving advice like "Swish Alcohol in your mouth hours before a ALCOHOL SWAB TEST?"