Mouth swab for a drug test

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smokey Bernie, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Im going for a new job and the guy says hes gotta swab my mouth for a drug test. Does any one know anything about this? What is he checking for? 1) Is he checking for mmj?
    2) is there any way to beat it if he is checking for mmj?
    I cant come out and ask him cause I dont think he smokes. This is for a serious job with full benefits and retirement, I also must possess a license thru WSDA to obtain this job and Im worried if I fail that I may lose my license. They only own me 7am -4:30pm. What I do on my own time is my business. If anyone has any news, please let me know. Thanks Smokey Bernie.:smoking:

2. Don't worry!

They are testing for drugs. Not specifically marijuana. But, Marijuana has the lowest detection time in saliva then anything else. Something like 12-24 hours. I smoked 40 hours prior to my test, and I passed it.

Good Luck!

3. Mouth swab or saliva tests are the easiest to beat. Simply do not smoke for at least 4 days before the test, and you will be fine. Also, stay hydrated.

4. Make sure that you don't do anything to sabotage yourself.
    My brother took the mouth swab test but threw up in the morning for some odd reason and had to take a piss test. Also I've heard about running mints along your gum line but I've heard that fail as well.

Good luck! It should be easy.

5. Thanks for the info guys. Now Im glad its a swab and not a piss test. :smoke:

6. I took a saliva test once and didn't smoke over a week before hand and the test came up inconclusive for thc,so I'd be careful.

7. those tests are a joke.

took one 3 months ago for current job and passed.

and i smoked two days before the test