Mouth swab Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Security' started by Borat55, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Ive read a lot of different things on the internet about mouth swab drug testing and came across this site and decided to share my story. I had an interview with publix and i had previously worked there so i knew there was a swab drug test. I had smoked the day before the test at about 4pm and took my drug test at 3pm. what i did to pass which i truly believe it will work or else there is no way i would have got the job.
    1. Brush my teeth and gums about 10 times, doesnt have to be 10 times could be more or less but brush the hell out of them.
    2. Used Listerine like a mother fucker, honestly i may have over done this but i used Listerine constantly before the test (had to have burned a layer of skin off) and since i knew when my test was i had the luxury of using it right before the test. this could be the biggest reason why i passed because i was givin the test minutes after i had rinsed my mouth with Listerine.
    3. I also went ahead and rinsed my mouth with peroxide the day before i dont recommend this one but i read it works so i tried it and dont want to leave any factors out.
    4. I bought a pack of Altoids and ate them the whole day of the test up until the test. I also popped two in my mouth after using Listerine right before i walked in.
    Ps dont eat to to many i heard you can die from eating a lot but idk so dont :)

Helpful fact ? put the swab on cheek it better that way because your gums will produce more saliva. But dont rub it around just kinda place it in there gently so it harder for it to collect the saliva and if your not being watched to closely hold it between your teeth so the swab doesn't even touch your saliva :)

2. Awesome! Thanks so much for posting your tips! I was just offered my dream job yesterday and have to go for a swab test today...I haven't smoked in 36hrs (I am a HEAVY 3-4 gram daily smoker) and have been brushing & swishing peroxide & Listerine every few hours...here is something interesting though, after she offered me the job (in person) she asked if they could give me the test right then, thank goodness the lady who does the testing on site wasn't available till today due to a meeting, etc. BUT the lady who is performing my test freaked out when she noticed I was chewing gum...she told me I could have NOTHING in my mouth for at least 15mins prior to the test! I couldn't believe how upset she was!!!??? Also my saving grace is I have a dentist appointment this morning to have a cavity filled & my test is like a half hour after that...If she tries to swab me herself, I'm going to ask her if I can do it because my mouth is sore! :) Wish me luck..I will post results!

3. I passed with flying colors!

4. I used the old fashioned Listerine...the amber colored nasty stuff...also before I went in I gargled with peroxide and ate about 10 altoids

5. Followed all your steps fingers crossed everyone I'll know by this weekend.i even kept it between my teeth like you said in on post.It was so salty tho lol

6. Good luck!!! :) I'm sure ya did fine!