Mouth Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NcreaseThePeace, May 5, 2010.

1. idk if anyone has ever done this but I mean technically i guess it would be a bong
    even though it wouldnt be like a really well working bong

so if you have a spoon or any pipe you smoke from your mouth get a big drink of water or whatever your sippin on

then keep that liquid in your mouth . put the pipe up to your lips and lean forward

before u open your lips start sucking to keep the liquid from falling into the pipe.

so now the smoke is bubbling through the liquid before inhaling

then close your lips before u stop inhaling so no liquid spills and drink it or spit it whatever u feel like doin liill blanco nino.

i never really do it because its a hassle and i dont want shit spillin in my pipe. but i remember doing it a couple years ago and thinkin OMG A BONG ya.. so enjoi

2. Sounds like something different, but also sounds like a recipe for choking to death. Sorry, dunno if I could keep track of all 17 steps it takes to avoid drowning. :D

3. An den you gotta mouf fulla dat stinky dink bongwata

4. This, i don't want bong water in my mouth, just get a bubbler if you want a water chamber. This just seems like way to much of a hassle for not really any pay off.