Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mouth bong hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brodog, Aug 8, 2011.

1. fizz-ail!

2. Lol, thats dirty.

3. That sounds messy. Especially If I'm high.

4. 1) No filtration through actual water, I can only imagine water being inside your mouth and passing over the water, thus not doing anything special in my head.

2) In the chance you inhale smoke, but then swallowing water, there is a high chance of stomach pains and smelly farts from air that has not cycled out from your mouth. /gross

5. You cool man?

6. Just for anyone who's interested. There's more than the 10 second clip of the pussy bong. Just search for bong on spankwire and you will find a whole 21 minute video. And also a video of an ass bong on Howard tv.

7. #27 Platinumtoker, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ahaha ive totally seen this

8. [​IMG]

9. I have actually tried this, me and some friends thought of it when we were at a party. Granite we were kinda tipsy when the idea hit us but we tried it, low and behold - mouth water, bong.

It actually was noticeably smoother then taking a normal hit, although not entirely practical it is fun to do outdoors (so you can spit the water out) when you might just have a pipe with you.

Also you have to kind of hit it with your head tilted down so that when you are inhaling you can hear the water bubbling, it actually filters pretty well.

But...
    Id still rather use a regular bong, just thought I would share that this, infact, does work.

10. It works alright, but more like a bubbler than a bong. and u have to lean down/face down for it to work, it can be kind of a hassle, iv done this before my friend thought of it back in high school.

11. first paragraph was misleading. i thought you were gonna talk about the pong

12. [quote name='"khit"']
    first paragraph was misleading. i thought you were gonna talk about the pong[/quote]

Did I not??

13. i have done this you can practis with any liquid in your mouth just tilt your head down and inhale slowly through your lips like your hitting a j and it bubbles like a bong.

14. #34 Xenfire, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
  15. I've done this before, it doesn't filter the smoke. It literally just makes bubbles in your mouth with the water. What is even better to do, is you take a fat hit, hold the smoke in and drink water, then blow out. SOOOOOO refreshing. :)))

16. Smoke would just go right over the water..you would have to have the mouth piece underwater and that wouldn't work to well.