Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mouse poop looking thing in bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kdavis, Jul 9, 2019.

1. A friend of mine bought weed tonight and when she went to grind it she found this small black thing in the middle of the nug. When she opened it more and took it out, it looks just like mouse poop. Does anyone know what this might be??

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Definitely looks like rat poop

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If that's truly rat crap and if it came from a dispensary, makes you wonder in what conditions they must be storing their weed in. :poop: :blink:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Looks more like mouse shit to me.
    But yes, either way I'd say that's 90% likely to be rodent faeces.

If this was actually exposure to this from storage...the more problematic and nastier factor is the one that's not immediately visible - Rodents tend to piss where they shit. So...if the bud seems a bit stickier than usual...you have your answer.
    But yeah, if a mouse has been into it, or a rat? You've got piss on that bud too.

Where/who was it purchased from?
    I'd like to follow to see if/how this comes to any kind of resolution.

• Like Like x 1
  5. And was your hands well

• Funny Funny x 1