Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mountains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by osebdos, Oct 12, 2010.

1. So I was drivin :smoke: around, and I live in New England, and we have the foliage and all, and i was lookin at the mountains, and some fo the trees are green, and some are like orange. Then I thought, woah, the mountains look like dank nugs. Idk, its like my stoner discovery of the day, post yours.

2. Frosted Christmas trees definitely look like some white widow.

3. i love driving around the mountains when im blazed, or visiting state parks and going on hikes

4. I like going up to secluded areas with untouched nature and like seeing the contrast between that and modern bullshit....Like one time i was sitting by a lake in the middle of nowhere and there was a long windy road coming down from the mountains and through the valley. Your sitting there and just listening to all the nature sounds and sights..than all of a sudden in the distance your ears pick up a very queit rushing air sound getting louder and louder as it slithers its way through the trees, winding in and out as it follows the path. Getting louder...and louder....its a fucking car.....wtf is that?! Its trippy....

5. Yes. Me and a friend were hiking at the Blue Ridge Parkway in Asheville and we decided to smoke a couple bowls when we got to the top of one of the trails. Well, we did of course.

We started walking back down and about 5 mins later we hear this fucking banjo playing. I mean it sounds like it's coming from somewhere in the woods and we couldn't figure out where the fuck it was coming from. Of course we were stoned and we just started laughing because it was so fucking random.

Come to find out, it was this guy playing a banjo and walking with 2 beautiful ladies up the mountain. I remember at that particular moment, that guy couldn't have been more badass.