Mountain Dew

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ECLIPSE, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I love it because it tastes good.

Tell me why you love it.

2. Not trying to hate but all sodas are extremely bad for you. America has gotten used to them and doesn't pay any attention but there have studies, one in particular on mountain dew, where a mouse was placed in mountain dew and the dew acted as an acid and ate the mouse down.
    And everyone is putting this in their body... Water is the ultimate liquid,

3. H2o is for pussies only drink I need is my own urine

4. Cause it's awesome!

5. This is true, and I myself hardly drink soda's but when I dew (get it haha). Mountain Dew is where its at.

6. Mountain Dew is the only Pepsi product I drink.

Coke will always be better than Pepsi in my book.

7. MTN dew is the only pop I'll drink .

Only 1 can tho , or I feel sick as fuck .

8. I love MT. Dew because its my method of birth control.

9. [quote name='"Mrmrmrmr"']Not trying to hate but all sodas are extremely bad for you. America has gotten used to them and doesn't pay any attention but there have studies, one in particular on mountain dew, where a mouse was placed in mountain dew and the dew acted as an acid and ate the mouse down.
    And everyone is putting this in their body... Water is the ultimate liquid,[/quote]

Fuck dat shit if i dun git my 6 sodas a day with extra sugar ima smack a bitch. All jokes aside the way you put it you make it sound like we're drinking gasoline. I know soda is horrible for you but on special occasions when going out for dinner the only thing i do drink is some Dr. Pepper with some ice :D

10. I drink Mountain Dew on occasion, but don't plan on making it a habit. When I was 11 or so, I was at a summer camp; and this camp counselor would literally always be drinking Mountain Dew. We went bowling at one point, and this guy'd be over at the vending machine loading up.

11. Mountain dew is epic. However, Dr. pepper is far superior.

12. Mountain Dew is the ultimate liquid, there's a study were mountain dew ate a mouse

13. I re-read that literally 3 times and kept seeing "moose" instead of "mouse". You can imagine my surprise.

14. Rep+ funny as shitp

15. [quote name='"dusk53"']Mountain dew is epic. However, Dr. pepper is far superior.[/quote]

This guy. He knows.

16. Almost everything in the world is toxic to you. Life is too short, so fuck it.
    I love Mountain Dew

17. you're going to look like a fool when you're lying in your death bed dying from nothing.

18. Stop now if you can. It's liquid candy. This is the number one reason I got fat in high school. I would buy a 2 liter almost everyday after practice. Can believe I'm not diabetic. Water is my primary drink anymore.

19. Its all about the throwback mountain dews!

20. it makes me jizz