Mould!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bopper, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Dammit, I've got some of the biggest and most healthy (and hugely laiden) plants I've ever grown and they are starting to show signs of mould with all the damp weather.

Fuck fuckedy fucking fuckit! (The cunts)

So, anyone got any advice or suggestions - please?

2. remove the mouldy areas before it spreads, some will tell you to dry smoke it, I wouldnt smoke it personally,

depending where you are you may need to cut your losses and harvest.
    shitty weather is coming my way this week I have the same concerns

goodluck

3. Dry them and sell them.

4. thanks guys, much appreciated!

5. aint THAT a bitch

i would cut off the moldy parts and dry them bitches early ((err wait how long they got to go?))

... and then send the dried buds to my good buddy Diamond Rasta... lol thats me though.

good luck wid whatever you end up doin man...not like u dont have other weed to smoke though lol

still shitty though.

6. LMFAO - you'd be very welcome mate, very welcome indeed!

What I've done is chopped as much of the mould out as I can and moved them inside - no mean feat mate, 4 of them were over 8 ft tall and as they were all topped I had 5-8 main cola's per plant and they were huge - I'll show you laters once it's finished.

Does look like I'll loose a fair bit of yeild though - some of my Skunk may only generate 2-3 oz now - dammit.

Nice to hear from you though matey,

Laters

7. So I called into my local grow shop yesterday to see what they had to say about mould and mildew and in 10 mins there were 3 other people who came in all saying they had mould problems and wasking what they could do about it!

There was a mould product available, I think it was called something imaginative like 'Mould Away' but it was a preventative foliar spray, and it therefore looks like once mouldy there's no fn way back for these babies - which is a real shame.

Unless you're an indoor grower of course, which also means the rarity and scarcity of the green goddess wil push the already inflated price even higher!