Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mould in the bong, no iso in sight

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ap0kal1ps3, Feb 15, 2009.

1. So I accidentally left water in my bong for a month without smoking because I didn't have a stem for it. I have no isoprophyl alcohol or iodine, but I boiled it for about 15 minutes and I have some vodka. Will the vodka work for a disinfectant, and how long should I let it soak?

2. go buy some alcohol its 2 bucks a bottle. its at any convenience store.

3. It's saturday and I'm Canadian, which means that only drug stores sell isoprohyl, and the drug stores are closed because I live in a small town.

4. Smoke with something other than the bong for like 2 days? lol other than that dont fuck with mould.

5. what you can do in the meantime is take uncooked rice, and water, and put it in there and shake it really hard, getting all the stuck on parts off. Then rinse and re rinse. Then when you get the alcohol give it a bath and enjoy toking :)

6. Vodka will work as a disinfectant, at least for your purposes. As to how long it should sit, hell if I know. Although hydrogen peroxide will also kill the mold spores if you have some of that lying around.