Motorcycles

Discussion in 'General' started by EuropeanVW, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Anyone out there ride motorcycles? I know Critter does, waiting for him to chime in.

Lately I've been contemplating selling my car and buying a bike. I'll be in Boston for college, where I won't need a car, and the bike would be awesome for coming home when the weather is nice. Plus, I'd have it in the summer when I'm home from college.

I was thinking about something somewhat small, like 600cc range. Maybe a Katana/GSX, R6, or a Ninja.

Don't think my parents would be wild about me having a bike though.

What are all your guys opinions. What kind of bike you got?

2. I think my dad has some kinda yamaha 500 but I dunno, its pretty tight. What about when it rains, youll get all wet dude!

3. i gotta r6

4. I'm not going to have my car at school anyways. The only time I'd have it would be when I'm at home in the summer.

And I'd have the bike in Boston. I'd only ride it when neccesary. The subway can get me everywhere if the weather is bad.

And then when I'm home in the summers, I could ride my bike.

5. Theres nothing like riding the wind my friend.:D

6. I am with you on that critter..

I have a Harley and my oldest son bought a real nice Honda..

Cruise down the road ways!!!

7. I'm thinkin about getting a bike as well. I want a truck, but I could save some serious money on a bike. Plus, I wont need to pay for insurance, it's a "recreational vehicle". :)

8. the hubs and i used to have some old honda.a '78 or something i think.we were just kids. man that thing was fun. it could sure fly. i remember this one time we were on it and the cops started chasin us, i can't remember why, maybe no helmut or something. but the hubs all of a sudden, let me off the bike and he was gone.

i don't know how to ride a motorbike.but i've always wanted to learn. myself, i enjoy riding sleds. i imagine it would feel somewhat the same.

9. Motorcycles are the shit. So much fun. Just picked this up about a month ago. 2004 Yamaha R1

[​IMG]

10. smokin bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv it! i like most bikes. my fav are choppers.

11. my dad has a old kawasaki ltd 1000
    it hasnt been running in a few years but maybe someday i will acquire it and fix it up

12. nice bike blazin......... my r6 is the limited edition silver and black with the shadow flames..